Mantaray Law Firms A dedicated practice management solution for Law Firms
Mantaray for Law Firms is an operational tool and case management solution to help Law Firms manage their practice.
- Restrict or deny access to operational and financial information, including Law Firm KnowHow
- Client and Matter Management and Administration
- Compliance Management
- Administration Task Management
- Business Opportunity Management
- Simplified Project Management
- Time Management
- Automatic Invoicing
- Binder Management
- Specific Widgets and Dashboards
Mantaray Law Firms can be integrated with other components from the Mantaray range like CRM and knowledge base.
- Trace commercial activities using business opportunities.
- Advanced win & loss statistics.
- Trace required paperwork, including onboarding and ongoing compliance, e.g. KYC.
- Generate automatic reminders.
- Manage contact persons and companies.
- Manage relations between contacts and companies.
- Link notes, appointments, tasks, e-mails, phone calls, binders, documents and MSOffice files to contacts and companies.
- Automatic user notifications.
- Define document templates.
- Automatically prepopulate certain client specific information into documents.
- Launch reminders in order to meet deadlines.
- Assign and manage resources and teams.
- Define and trace activities relating to client services.
- Perform budget planning and costing.
- Preset invoicing settings (flat fee, time spent, etc).
- Define and trace internal project activities.
- Manage resources and teams.
Task and Workflow Management
- Visualize tasks through standard or custom made workflows.
- Real time tasking.
- Manage personal and shared tasks.
- Assign tasks to resources and backups.
- Task oversight dashboards including statistics.
- Record activities using timesheets.
- Start / Stop task timers.
- Generate invoices from timesheets.
- Generated invoices from flat fees.
- Scan and import documents, manually and automatically.
- Automatic documents analysis and indexing of information making data searchable.
- Link scanned documents to cases, matters, binders, contacts or projects.